FGILA Membership has its benefits…
- Increase your visibility in the competitive business environment
- Concise, comprehensive coverage of the European and American RTW Collections
- Industry events focused on trend information & “business of fashion” issues
- Learn from contemporary trend and business information, industry sources and market data
- Connect with fashion’s leaders and decision-makers in the Greater Los Angeles area
- FGI Membership Directory – a global listing of your peers & a great networking tool
- Access a global talent pool of executives, entrepreneurs and professionals from every sector of the industry include your counterparts in design, marketing, finance, manufacturing, retail, media, education and consulting.
- Board and committee involvement opportunities including being part of Rising Stars 2014 Gala
JOIN NOW AND ENJOY MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDING REDUCED TICKET PRICES TO ALL FGI EVENTS.
ALL REGIONS PRODUCED SIMILAR EVENTS. SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE. ACQUIRE NEW SKILLS! INTERACT WITH INDUSTRY PEERS! JOIN AN FGI COMMITTEE.
* FGI Trend Reports
* FGI Bulletin
* FGI Membership Directory
* Access to the FGI online community
* The Fashion Group Archives
Access to great industry events. Click here to see the 2013 event line up.
FGI offers a limited number of student tickets to most events at a discounted rate. As FGI is a professional organization, there is no official membership for students. If you are interested in volunteering or interning with FGI, contact info firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership is based on industry experience. Are you a seasoned veteran? You could be an Executive level member ($50 one-time registration fee; $145 annual dues). Just starting out? Try the Associate level ($25 one-time registration fee; $70 annual dues).
When you are ready to join this illustrious group of industry leaders, visit FGI’s global site here to submit your application online. Applications are approved monthly by the Los Angeles board of directors and invoiced by our NY headquarters, so it may take 4-6 weeks before you receive official confirmation.
If you wish to attend an event before your application has been fully processed, prefer to apply via a paper application or have other membership questions, please contact Jamie Ruiz – email@example.com